Here’s an ongoing list of the books, websites, programs, and apps I’ve used to help me get life done. Feel free to leave a comment and keep in mind, not everything will work for everybody – these are strictly suggestions for you to try.
Apps (I have an Android so these are all Android based. I’m sure you can find an Apple equivalent)
- Digit – save money without having to think about it.
- Hydro Coach – drink water, it’s good for you.
- Spending Tracker – you won’t know how much is really going out until you track it.
Books (I’ve read and highly recommend)
- Level Up Your Life by Steve Kamb
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- White Hot Truth by Danielle LaPorte
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Thrive by Arianna Huffington
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Money Drunk, Money Sober by Julia Cameron and Mark Bryan
- The Power of Broke by Daymond John
- University Hills South Travel (Denver based): owner, Sandy Bankhead, (303) 759-9192